Graduate of the Department of Philosophy, University of Athens.
Foreign languages: French, English, German
Auditing of Biennial Postgraduate Pedagogical Program in Psychology and Epistemology, Aristotelian University of Thessaloniki.
PhD in Philosophy, with grade of ‘Excellent’, Philosophical School, National and Kapodistrian University of Athens.
Married to Kyriakos Thomaidis, have two children, Matina and Manolis.
Philologist, Professor in Public Education.
Research assistant and Lecturer in Philosophy, Department of Philosophy, National and Kapodistrian University of Athens, 1995-1998.
Principal of the 3rd High School in Heliopolis, 2002-2008.
School Advisor of Philologists, North Aegean, since 2008.
- 1. Five Philosophy of History essays, Athens, 1997.
- “The Dionysian and Apollonian as Aesthetic Categories in the artwork of S.Dali”, (PhD Dissertation), Institute P.and E. Michele, Athens, 1998.
- Socrates, Multimedia Education Engineering, Athens, 2001.
- Philosophical studies, Multimedia Educational Engineering, Athens, 2001.
- The Jargon of Artwork, Multimedia Educational Engineering, Athens, 2002.
- Human Relations, Evgenides Foundation, Athens, 2011 (book AEN schools) [forthcoming and the second updated and improved edition, Athens 2016]
Publications, participation in conferences and collective works, translations, book reviews and numerous participations in scientific seminars, conferences, television, scientific and philosophical topics presentations.
Wide web site at: www.palamiwtou.blogspot.com publications.