Postdoctoral Fellowship from the Foundation for Science and Technology with the project ‘Archaeology in innovation in Portugal in transition: actors, institutions and projects (1958-1977) “(Ref SFRH / BDP / 105375/2014) and as host unit the Institute of Contemporary History of the Faculty of Social and Human Sciences – Research Group ‘Science, History Studies, Philosophy and Scientific Culture’ (CEHFCi the University of Évora). PhD in History (2006), Master of Arts, Heritage and Restoration (2000) and a degree in History, Archaeology variant of the University of Lisbon (1994), in whose Faculty of Letters obtained Postdoctoral certificate. Collaborator Researcher of the Center for Social Sciences Faculty of Social Sciences, Education and Administration of Lusophone University, where she coordinates the Seminars of History of Science and Heritage, and where she taught as Assistant Professor (2007-2015). She was Researcher of the former Institute of Tropical Research (2008-2014). Integrated (including as Principal Investigator) and integrates national and international research projects funded by government entities. She has several publications in the history of the evolution of archaeological thought, museum and heritage, most of which resulting from papers presented at national and international meetings. She belongs to several national and international scientific associations, recognized in the inherent forums. President of the Section of Archaeology of the Lisbon Society of Geography. Vice-President of the General Assembly of the Association of Portuguese Archaeologists.